Saturday, November 19, 2011

changes

This last week there were some rather unexpected changes in BSO's PR department. A sudden and substantial staffing alteration occurred. I have no interest in discussing the details, but I feel that because these events have had a big impact on me and my internship experience, it is fitting that I share a little bit about the changes on my end:

1) I will now be helping produce publications for BSO, such as Applause and Overture - magazine-style programs that are distributed at BSO concerts at Strathmore and Meyerhoff, respectively.

2) I will be maintaining BSO's online Press Room, which requires basic HTML formatting.

3) For the remainder of this internship, I will be paid a reasonable wage (what!?! crazy, right?)!

4) No more pizza box desk! I am now at the height of luxury:
I'm so spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment